Saturday, September 19, 2009

its been a few days where to start?

I went to the store with my mom yesterday, Unlike my support group I live with my parents, my mother is on a diet but my father isn't to the food choices in the house were, less then healthy. but since I went with my mom I got good for me things. Like Turkey Bacon, Turkey Pepperoni, Egg Beaters, Low Fat Cream Cheese, Kashi cereal, Baby Spinach, Sugar Snap Peas, Asparagus, Cauliflower, and Apples I got other things as well but those were my main healthy choices that Ive requested no one else in the house eat unless they ask me. I joined a Gym near me but I have yet to go to work out. I'm scared I suppose, I'm very shy and I have anxiety issues in the first place so I cannot go to the gym alone not yet.

so far today

1 egg
1 whole wheat wrap
2 slices of Turkey bacon
less then one serving of low fat cream cheese.


Point value coming soon.

and now, Im going to get dressed, because Josh my friend Molly's husband wants to go for cheese steak. I do not think I will be getting one, and if I did it would be my meal over 4 days so I can keep to my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment