Wednesday, September 30, 2009

7 followers >.< thats kinda awesome to think that people I dont know actually give a crap. Molly, Ruby, and Becky have no choice they have to care!

Well yesterday was a trying day for me I ran to 2 different stores to get what I needed to make the chicken Curry, got home tossed it all in the crock pot put it up on high and hoped it would be done my 6 (it being 12 in the afternoon at the time) no one in my house liked it my dad (who ate well over a serving) said it was horrible my mom took two bites and made herself something else saying "its to spicey" so I made myself two bowels for left overs and gave the rest to Rubys house, Molly cant eat any, it has ground cloves in it and shes allergic to cloves. (not die allergic just make me sick to my stomach allergic Im not that bad of a friend)

After a 10 minute long discussion with Ruby about her 5 paragraph long blog entries we have decided that I should post more then just a few sentences after all I have to keep my blog followers entertained now dont I?

So my Goal has changed when I first made this blog it was to fit into my halloween outfit then make it to 165 pounds and now its just make it to 165 pounds, Im sure to a thinner person 165 pounds is fat but to my 253 pound frame its thin. but I found another outfit I will be wearing for Halloween. its awesome. Catholic School Girl Vampire.... (had to toss the vampire in there I am slightly obsessed with the undead)

I havent been to the gym in 3 days my gym partner has been sick and my Anxiety about going alone has kept me from going, Ive been telling myself "Ill play some DDR and it will make up for it." thats just how Ive been making myself feel better DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) is a fun game and good for working out with but Im sure I never burn as much calories as I do at the gym. but our friend Nadine said she would go to the gym with me today when she gets off of work and that makes me Happy she is on the same diet as us kinda Im not sure if she keeps a food journal or not or if she counts points but I know she isnt doing any horrible snacking infront of us.

last night I did have 11 points worth of french frys >.< made up for my lack of eating durring the day. but I know it was a bad choice of 11 points Im sure I could have had 11 points worth of Salad....

Anyway Food Stuffs:

I havent eaten yet (yes its 1:.30 pm but Im not hungry yet I just woke up)
so when I do eat I will Edit this post and put my foods down here.

I still say I plan on eating my left over chicken curry and a fruit bar...

Chicken Curry w/ Rice: 6 pts
Fruit Bar: 2 Pts.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are doing very well. Don't write to keep your followers entertained, write to keep yourself motivated, they will follow as long as you are honest with yourself. The truth is, success holds our attention.

    I'm so proud of you, even though it has been rocky so far you are still here trying to get it done. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well *I* thought your curry was delicious.

    ReplyDelete